- Our History
Establishment of Daiichi Institution Industry Co., Ltd.
Lift installation business Started.
Establishment from Our Founder Mr. Osamu Shinohara, the history of Daiichi began.
- New factory Operation Started in Nishi-District, Fukuoka City.
- New factory Operation Started in Higashii-District, Fukuoka City.
- Brand New Product" Automatic lift"for 2 tonne payloads launched.
- Brand New Product "High Lifter",
a high-speed lift with a speed of 120 metres per minute launched.
- New factory Operation Started in city of Koga, Fukuoka-ken.
- Brand New Product large high speed "High Lifter" launched.
- New head office Opened on the factory site in Matsushima, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka City.
- Brand New Product Large"High Lifter" with a speed of 240m per minute launched.
- Brand New Product "Clifter" automatic transfer lifting system for clean room use launched.
- Grand Opening of Tokyo Branch Office.
The needs of clean lifter for the LCD and semiconductor industries was vibrant in East Asia,
therefore we began to export products to overseas, mainly Clifter.
Meanwhile this was also our very first time to provide installation work in overseas.
- Brand New RD Laboratory operation began in Shingu-machi, Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka Prefecture.
- Brand New Product "Magic Move",
a non-contact transfer device launched.
- Winner of Japn Patent Commissioner's Award.
- Grand Opening of Newly Constructed Head Office and Factory, located at Shingu-machi, Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka Prefecture.
- Brand New Product Continuous Vertical Lifting System "Loop Carry" launched.
- "300 Best Manufacturing Campanies" Awarded by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Grand Opening of Daiichi Institution Trading (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
Grand Opening of Daiichi Institution Industry Co., Ltd. Taiwan China Branch
Grand Opening of DAIICHI KOREA CO.,LTD
As the number of products exported overseas continued to increase each year,
it became necessary for us as a manufacturer to provide local after service and to recruit local personnel as well. Over the next four years,
we established companies in China,Taiwan and Korea, which helped us to catch up with local needs and expand our trading area.
T&E HOLDINGS acquires 99.9% of the Daiichi's shares.Daiichi became a wholly owned Company by T＆E Holdings.
T&E HOLDINGS became the main shareholder, ensuring a smooth succession of the business. The shareholders of T&E
Launch of robot maintenance business in partnership with Yaskawa Electric Corporation
With the aim of building a business portfolio that is less susceptible to economic fluctuations, achieving synergies with existing businesses and entering growth industries, we established a partnership with Yaskawa Electric Corporation to start a robot maintenance business.
- Grand Opening of Daiichi Institution Manufacturing (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Grand Opening of Daiichi Machinery (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
Launch of the Factory Automation Business
Development of our own AMHS systems that can be used in large factories and have started to develop a range of products to meet all "AMHS" needs.
In order to expand the scope of our existing business and to meet the growing need for automation.
- Business Partnership with UNUS Automation Systems Ltd.
Launch of advanced Cold-Chain equipment business
Based on alliances with a major trading company and ventures in Japan, we have begun to take on the challenge of new business areas, aiming to become profitable in 2022.
- T&E HOLDINGS acquires additional Daiichi shares and taking its stake to 100%
- Tokyo Branch moved to Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture and renamed as Kanto Service Center.
Establishment of Ichi cold chain equipment (Nantong) Co., Ltd
Establishment of Wuxi Ichi Trading Co.,Ltd
The purpose to establish a factory in Nantong, Jiangsu is for the mass production of our cold-chain products.
Meanwhile A trading company was also established in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province for the new business went into full swing.
- Grand Opening of Service Center located in Central Japan.
- Grand Opening of Service Center located in Kanto Area.
Kansai Service Centre relocated.
Kyushu Service Centre opened.